Thank you to Kirsty for nominating me! I really appreciate it. I loved reading hers so I’m sure you’ll all enjoy it too! I’ll try to make mine as interesting haha, no promises!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their post.
- Answer the 11 questions they asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers, with your own set of questions.
- Tag your chosen 11 bloggers, and don’t forget to tell them as well!
001. When did you start blogging?
I started blogging at the beginning of October this year. I’m a pretty new blogger but I’m sure I’ll be around for a while!
002. Why did you start your blog?
I answered this in the last award so I’ll just quote myself, haha. Since the reason stays the same: “I started blogging because I had a lot of free time on my hands and I was feeling really unsatisfied with how unproductive the things I was using it for were. I’m also a writer who had stopped writing, and that really scared me. Writing is something that I love to do (mostly poetry and such) but I didn’t have anything to motivate me to do it. I still haven’t been doing much creative writing (I hope to start again soon). However, I really just needed a place to let my thoughts free and such. Blogging has really given me that opportunity.”
003. Did anyone inspire you to create your blog, if so, who?
I think I was pretty inspired by Youtuber Marzia Bisognin’s blog. She has such a cute and interesting blog, I kind of wanted to try it out. You can check out her blog here! I’m really glad I started following her blog.
004. What are your favourite types of blog posts to read and write?
My favorite types of blog posts to write are my adventure series posts! I get to capture and keep memories that I truly enjoyed. Saving them in writing and reliving them for a moment is really great. I also love writing and reading these award posts. My favorite types of blog posts to read are travel posts or posts with really good story-telling.
005. What is your favourite TV series?
I watch so many TV series that it’s kind of hard to pick just one? I don’t want to say The Vampire Diaries but I could watch the whole series over and over for the rest of my life. I really love Jane the Virgin, Agents of SHIELD, From Dusk Till Dawn, and plenty of others. Right now I’m catching up with Shameless (it’s on Neflix) and I really recommend it.
006. What goals do you have for yourself and your blog?
I just want to keep posting. A lot of times I’ll give up on projects and forget about them. I don’t want that to happen with this blog, so my goal is to be consistent and dedicated. I also hope that more people will eventually read my blog! I love interacting with readers in the comments and it really makes me happy when people say they enjoy my content.
007. Who are your favourite YouTubers to watch?
Ahh, love this question! I am currently loving couples on YouTube? Like Jess & Gabriel, Lex & Los, Acacia & Jairus, Alfie & Zoe, David & Liza. Those are the ones I watch frequently at the moment, honestly.
008. What is your all-time favourite makeup product?
The Anastasia Beverly Hills “Modern Renaissance” palette. I know it’s a lot of people’s favorite but I just really love it. It’s so beautiful. Too Faced is my favorite makeup brand but the Chocolate Bar palette I have just doesn’t beat the Modern Renaissance (even though I use both A LOT).
009. What is something that you are passionate about?
I’m passionate about becoming successful, about being happy, about living life the way I want to. I’m passionate about the people I love. I won’t go into detail but those are some of the things that get me out of bed in the morning.
010. Where would be your dream place to visit?
Japan! It’s been Japan for a very long time. Although I have a very long list of places I’d love to go (South Korea, Australia, Norway, France, ect.) but I just really want to visit Japan.
011. What is something you would like to achieve before 2017 ends?
My main goal for this year was to get a job and I finally got one before the year ended. Now I just want to end the year productively and smoothly, and maybe set up some goals and a plan for making the most out of next year!
Whoever is interested! I know it’s kind of a cheat, but this is a really fun award so I’d love for you guys to join in.
11 QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- If you could spend a whole day with one celebrity, who would it be?
- What’s your go-to comfort food?
- What hopes do you have for your blog?
- What kind of content would you like to try writing (i.e. if you’re a travel blog, would you like to try beauty or if you’re a beauty blog, would you like to try technology or lifestyle?)
- What show(s) are you watching right now?
- What show(s) would you recommend for others?
- What’s a blog post that you haven’t gotten around to but would like to do?
- Least favorite subject in school?
- If you could live in any other country besides your home/current country of residence, which would it be?
- Who are your favorite bloggers & what makes them your favorite?
- Would you want your blog to become a source of income?
This was a really fun award! I hope my questions aren’t too much for you guys haha. If you do answer them in a post, leave a link to it in my comments! I’d love to read your answers.