Hello all! I spent yesterday being super lazy and super sleepy. I wanted today to be way more productive, since it’s my last day of relaxation for this week. Tomorrow I have class and a math test, and I work Friday through Monday. Sounds exhausting just thinking about it.
ANYWAY, the lovely Hunida@HunidasBlog has nominated me for the Sweet Blogger Award and I’m very honored! Thank you, Hunida! I always look forward to reading her posts and am always excited when I get a comment from her. She’s a wonderful blogger so I know you guys won’t be disappointed at all if you check her out.
This award was created by Beyoutiful, and her description of the award is below.
The Sweet Blogger Award is for bloggers who are inspiring writers and beautiful souls and always take their time to shower other people/bloggers with so much love & care! They tend to always give encouraging & thoughtful comments, appreciate their work, and supportive in making them a better blogger 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award and who created the award
- Include the logo in your post.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
- What is your favorite healthy snack?
My favorite healthy snack… I don’t really have many of those. I love eating a lettuce and watercress salad with salt, lemon, and olive oil. I also love fruit (like mango, pineapple, watermelon) but I tend to put chili powder on top. And lots of it. SO it might not be as healthy.
- What is your favorite show on Netflix?
My favorite show on Netflix? Also an incredibly hard question, considering I watch most of my shows on Netflix. I think my favorite at the moment is Shameless.
- What do you use to blog on? (Desktop computer, laptop, tablet, phone, etc.)
I usually use my laptop. I don’t have a desktop computer and I have a hard time writing on my phone, it just gets kind of frustrating. I have more control over my typing when I’m using my laptop.
- Do you shower every single day?
Yes! I usually shower in the morning, since I like to be nice and clean for the rest of my day. I’ll shower at night too if I feel like I got really sweaty or dirty throughout the day.
- If you had one wish (BUT it couldn’t be for more wishes or anything to do with money) what would it be?
If I had one wish, it would be to finally have an apartment or a house that I could live in with my boyfriend and that way we’d have a good start for our life together.
- Do you believe in ghosts?
I am a really paranoid person and even if I say I don’t believe in ghosts, subconsciously I do. Everything freaks me out at night (or just in the dark).
- What is the best gift you’ve ever received on any occasion?
I’ve gotten a lot of great gifts that I’m really grateful for. I have a really bad memory, so I don’t want to say one if I’m overlooking a gift that I really loved and can’t remember. Most of the things my boyfriend gets me are my favorite. Mostly cause they’re from him and he’s my favorite. Not to get all soppy on you guys.
- What do your daily, go-to shoes look like?
I’ve been wearing my Adidas Superstar shoes religiously. Mostly because they’re the newest gym shoes I have and my other daily shoes were a pair of converse that are way outworn.
- Do you have any special talents? What are they?
I don’t think I have any special talents? I write, or I guess used to write poetry. I had been writing poetry since my freshman year of high school until my senior year. I guess after that, I didn’t really have any motivation to continue. I’ll probably post some old ones on here eventually.
- Do you have a phone case on your phone? What does it look like?
I do currently have a phone case on my phone. It’s a pink marble phone case with an ugly yellow cardholder that I got for free at my school and just stuck onto the back. It’s very functional though. I’m getting a new phone today, though, and I have yet to get a case for it.
- ANYONE WHO READS THIS & WANTS TO TRY! I really want to see all your answers to my questions below. I always get super curious about people’s opinions. If you could link me to your posts, I’d be super happy to read! Even if you’ve already done it before, these are a new set of questions that you can even answer in the comments if you’d prefer!
- What do you use to take your blog photos?
- Do you have a blogging schedule or do you post randomly?
- If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
- What frustrates you the most when it comes to blogging?
- What frustrates you the most about social media?
- If any of your social media accounts could gain instant popularity, which would you want it to be (Instagram, snapchat, twitter)?
- Do you think Youtubers have a bigger audience than Bloggers?
- What is one goal that you have achieved when it comes to your blog?
- What is your favorite internet past time?
- What is your favorite hobby or hobby you would like to try?