I am back and hoping to be consistent with my posts again. I make no promises, although I wish I could. I’ve been neglecting school work and putting my job ahead of everything, which is really not good. Hopefully things will die down a bit after this weekend. I worked last night during the Doorbuster deals for Target and let me tell you… I came home feeling like death haha.
Back to the point of this post! I was nominated by the wonderful Nikky@NKKRD, she’s a great blogger so don’t miss out on her posts. Thank you for the nomination, Nikky!
So, for those who don’t know what the VBA is, let me enlighten you. It has been created to feature and recognize blogs/bloggers that have unique content.
The Versatile Blogger says:
“Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.”
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the VBA.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 FACTS ABOUT ME.
- I really love reptiles and hope to have a few in my home in the future. I’ve gone to several reptile conventions in the past and will keep going to them whenever I get the chance!
- I have a bit of an IKEA obsession. I will make that hour drive to the nearest IKEA, even if it’s for one thing.
- I used to write a lot. Mostly poetry. I also wrote short stories on a blog with some friends during high school. You can find the ones I’ve written here, but feel free to check out Artemis and Melissa’s work as they are amazing authors! If you check it out, maybe let me know if you’d like me to start posting short stories here?
- I hope to one day own a Shiba Inu or two with my boyfriend. We also want a Samoyed. In fact, we hope to have a lot of furry companions in the house considering that we both aren’t very interested in having children.
- I’m not sure if this is a guilty pleasure or not but I do listen to KPOP and I had an overly slight obsession with it a few years ago. It’s definitely calmed down but I will casually listen to some good bops now and then.
- I currently have very little if any motivation when it comes to school work. It’s really kind of freaking me out how little I care about it? Which is a terrible thing, and I’m really hoping to get back on track before its too late.
- I am planning on studying abroad in 2019 but I’m unsure if that will happen?? Hopefully I can make it work, though!
Thank you all for listening to me ramble. I have to try to catch up on homework now. I hope you all had a lovely thanksgiving, for those who celebrated.