Hello all! It has been an eventful weekend for me, for sure. Yesterday I spent the whole day with my boyfriend, but am proud that I still made a post. Today, I worked a 10 hour shift and I was working a holiday event at the store (it was very fun)! I’m super exhausted now but I still wanted to get a post out and stick to the plan. It might not be as photo-filled as usual because I’m just waaaay too tired (I’m sorry!)
TOP 10 FAVORITE HOLIDAY MOVIES:
Sticking to the list format of my last Blogmas post, I’m going to be sharing my favorite movies to watch during the holiday’s (which may not strictly be holiday related). I usually watch these around this time because December is a month full of nostalgia and I just end up rewatching childhood favorites, regardless of whether or not they’re Christmas-y!
- Elf. I watched this one with my boyfriend yesterday and it still is so hilarious to me. I just love this Christmas movie.
- The Polar Express. This one is a movie that I traditionally watch with my brother, who used to love it so much that he would watch it several times a week.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas. Definitely one that I have to watch either in October or December… and sometimes both.
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas. An all-time Christmas favorite, I almost always end up watching it during the holidays.
- Spirited Away. This Studio Ghibli movie has absolutely nothing to do with Christmas, but as a I said before, the nostalgic feeling I get in December usually brings me to watching this at some point in the month.
- Howl’s Moving Castle. I will take any excuse to watch this movie. It is my number one favorite and I will watch it any month of the year, at least twice a year. Especially my birthday month. It gives you such a warm feeling in your heart that I feel it is definitely the perfect movie during such a cold month (in places other than Florida haha).
- Any Disney Movie. I’ll end up going on a “Disney classics” marathon. Perhaps all the princess movies, Winnie the Pooh, the Lion King, ect. Just classics for when I’m in a big throwback feel.
- Mean Girls. Because honestly… why not?
- Selena. This movie is one I have seen many times and will continue to rewatch. The movie about Selena Quintanilla’s life, starring Jennifer Lopez, never fails to make me sob.
- Anastasia. Not a Christmas movie. Not a Disney movie. Definitely a throwback, and definitely a perfect December movie. I love this film and it’s one of the many that I have watched multiple times. Like more than I can count.
I definitely recommend watching any of these! Especially if you’ve never seen them before, or if you don’t remember seeing them. Unless you’re like me and you’ve seen one a dozen times over, I still suggest it with a cup of hot cocoa.
NYX ADVENT DAY 3:
Today I got a really nice dark colored creamy lipstick. NYX’s SV06 (Simply Vamp) in the shade “She-Devil”. It is so soft and creamy and yet still lasts long. Although it didn’t survive through my greasy pizza meal, it wasn’t bothersome to reapply! I didn’t take any pretty photos of it but here’s a photo of me with my cute fox friend Georgie.
Thanks so much for reading today! And every time, of course. I really appreciate it! I’ll have another post out tomorrow, as I have a day off from work AND school.