‘WOULD YOU RATHER…?’ CHRISTMAS TAG
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Add a link to the original post.
- Answer the 5 Would You Rather questions written by the blogger who tagged you, then list 5 ( or more!) of your own.
- Tag your favourite bloggers nominating them to answer your questions, and let them know in a comment on their latest post.
- Have fun!
MISS MARIE’S QUESTIONS:
- Would you rather…have your Christmas decorations up all year round, or never?
Have them up all year round! I love the look of Christmas lights and the tree is a great addition to the living room, haha.
- Would you rather…buy small presents for everyone in your family, or do a bigger budget Secret Santa?
Buy small presents for my family. We don’t really do Secret Santa anyway.
- Would you rather…your pet toppled the Christmas tree, or ate the Christmas dinner?
Topple the Christmas tree. I don’t think my small kitten could eat a whole dinner for 4 but he’s been pretty curious about the tree already and I wouldn’t mind putting it back up as long as he didn’t get hurt (or sick from eating the Christmas dinner).
- Would you rather…spend Christmas at home, or take your family to a 5*, all inclusive beach resort for the holiday?
All inclusive beach resort. We’ve spend every Christmas at home and I think my family would prefer a beach resort vacation (they LOVE the beach) and would choose that over any gift.
- Would you rather…find Santa passed out drunk on your sofa, or Rudolf taking a nap in your garden?
Rudolf taking a nap. It seems way more innocent and actually a pretty scene to take a photograph of.
- Would you rather… kiss under the mistletoe or cuddle by the fireplace?
- Would you rather… drink eggnog or hot cocoa?
- Would you rather… listen to classic Christmas songs or modern pop Christmas songs?
- Would you rather… go to work in a Santa costume or go to work in an Christmas elf costume?
- Would you rather… throw a big Christmas party or stay in PJs all day and celebrate with your household (or closest friends or significant other).
Due to lack of time (I have to get ready for work in like 10 minutes) I am just nominating anyone who is interested! It’s really fun and a good Blogmas post.
Thank you all again for reading! With love,