Hello, dearies! I know I’ve disappeared once again, missing a good FOUR days now. Before this month began, I had planned 31 posts. Enough for every day of the month in order to participate in Blogmas. I was super excited to share my love for this month and the holidays! Originally, I meant to write up the posts in advance and schedule them so that I wouldn’t miss a day if I got too busy. However, that became a hassle and didn’t end up happening.
I wanted to apologize for not being able to keep up with the challenge, but I am proud of myself for getting as far as I did! I get scheduled for 40 hours a week usually and the shifts are a bit exhausting. I usually get home super tired and just aching to lay down and sleep. Then I have to wake up early again to get back to work. At least, that’s how it was this weekend. So again, I’m sorry for not being consistent. A part of me knew that I probably wasn’t going to be able to follow through with the challenge of posting every day, simply because of how much I work and the way the schedules are.
Therefore, my participation in Blogmas ends here. But I will continue making Holiday-themed posts until the end of December! I don’t want to let some of these planned posts go to waste! I will be out of town for the next few days but I’m bringing my laptop so I can hopefully stay active while I’m gone!
- Reviewing Recent Purchases/Collective Haul
- DIY Christmas (Decor, Gifts, Cards)
- My Christmas Traditions + Creating New Ones
- Holiday Memories
- What I Love About Christmas + Why December is my Favorite Month
- Christmas + Birthday Lookbook
- Christmas Makeup Looks
- Christmas Baking + Snacks & Drinks
- Nyx Advent Calendar Review
- What I Got for Christmas + How my Christmas Went
- My Birthday + Disney World!
- New Years Resolutions + What I Learned in 2017
Looking forward to the rest of December! Thank you all for reading ♡